My morning routine starts with the breakfast of Olympic champions :) followed by a strong, yet very good coffee. I do this while surfing through my emails.
Yesterday morning I was extremely impressed by the rock chic boots of a fashionista from Italy, whose blog I am subscribed to. Her boots cost more than 800$.
They were wonderful indeed, but I still have to pay for lunch this month.
Then I thought that I could find similar, but cheaper rock chic boots on the online shops.
This is how I rounded up today’s selection of 12 rock chic boots. And because it’s rock -chic boots we’re talking about I chose only black ones.
12 rock chic flat boots
Which are the items you need in order to create a rock chic outfit?
Winter is the perfect season for the rock chic style: colored nails, smokey eye makeup, rock clothing and footwear, leather and metallic details.
If you love this casual style like I do, here are the items you should definitely have in your wardrobe:
- black skinny jeans, maybe ripped, or denim shorts you can wear with tights;
- black boots with chains, studs or many straps; flat boots, similar to those presented above, for a casual day outfit, or a pair of high heel booties with metallic inserts for a night-out outfit;
- a short jacket made of faux leather or suede, as they are so trendy this season;
- a plaid shirt or a loose T-shirt for a casual look;
- some statement jewelry made of metal and leather, especially oversized silver rings and stacking necklaces or bracelets;
- a long scarf with a nice pattern that will add a feminine touch to your outfit;
- and most definitely an Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette for a flawless smokey eye.
Those were my thoughts of the day on the sexy & stylish women’s rock chic flat boots that should make your shopping list this winter. Keep it classy and…
Featured photo credit: therealjlow.wordpress.com