Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? It’s days away, and you have to get ready for the celebration of love.
You’ve chosen a beautiful dress, the hair and make-up is decided.
What about provocative lingerie? Are you for it or against it?
I know it can be a cliche to wear red sexy lingerie on Valentine’s Day. But let’s think about it! You have all year long to wear black sexy lingerie. Let the Valentine’s Day be the one time when you choose red.
Bellow I have some tips on how you can put together a night to remember:
1. For the moms! Send the kids to their grandparents, for a night of fun, games and popcorn.
2. Plan a menu for a romantic dinner. It is best for you to be a short one. You don’t want to spend all day long in the kitchen. Something easy to make.
3. Rent a movie or prepare a bath with aromatic salts and oils.
4. Turn off your mobile or just put it on silent mode.
5. For the guys! Buy flowers and a box of the finnest chocolate.
And now for the lingerie part of the evening…
Are you a babydoll girl? Or do you like bodysuits for a romantic night? No matter what you choose to wear for the passionate Valentine’s night. The confidence is what makes the difference.
He loves you for what you are, not for what you wear. I’m not saying that you should wear a hemp bag. But it’s no good to spend a fortune on a sexy piece of red lingerie and then shut down all the lights in the room so he won’t see you. Be confident!
Let’s see my favorite 8 red lingerie items that I found online. Click the pictures for mor details.
Red lingerie for Valentine’s Day
Which one would you wear on Valentine’s Day?
These are my recommendations regarding red lingerie for a Valentine’s Day to remember. Check them out and let me know what you think.