Being well dressed is a very important requirement these days especially when you’re a celebrity. But not always fashion killers have success at matching their outfits with their personalities.
We know from experience that not all garments that we like necessarily match our own style. We may be into a sophisticated colorful geometrical print skirt with laces or stones but it doesn’t fit our minimalistic plain style and we might feel ridiculous wearing it.
Well, this is an issue for stars too who, from a desperate need to catch the public’s eye, choose to wear extreme outfits at important events.
And now it’s Grammy’s time to be discussed from the point of view of suitable fashion killers. Here we go!
Top 5 most suitable styles at 2016 Grammy Awards
5. Lady Gaga in a zaffre deux piece (body and long coat) with colored broidery by Marc Jacobs. The contrast is given by the orange hair and the red platform shoes. It’s definitely Gaga’s odd style and a good transition from the meat dress to real clothes.
4. Taylor Swift in this deux piece with a bright orange band top and a long front cut fuchsia skirt by Atelier Versace with Stuart Weitzman golden shoes and Lorraine Schwartz discreet jewelry. Yes, it matches her new fashion style by its simplicity and minimalism.
3. Selena Gomez in a stunning long shinny navy cropped dress by Calvin Klein and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. It matches her day to day style emphasizing her perfectly shaped body and her femininity.
2. Alessandra Ambrosio in a classic long black cropped dress by Versace and Giuseppe Zanotti strapped sandals with precious stones. It matches her mature and extremely fashionable style making her one of the best dressed celebrities at this Grammy session.
1. Beyonce in this white transparent gown which is actually a buttoned-up Victorian-inspired wedding dress with flirty sheer panels from the designer Inbal Dror’s 2016 collection. Bey rocked the bridal fashion with a pair of diamond-shaped statement earrings. Yes, it totally matches her day to day royal style.
This year’s disappointment comes from the cute singer Ariana Grande who totally messed up her outfit by choosing a long red dress by Romona Keveza which makes her too old and too dull. We are used with a different fashion style from her, a classical but youthful one, this dress is too mature for her.
When it comes to best dressed men of the red carpet, we must give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. Marking his meaningful rap lyrics Kendrick Lamar lost his baggy pants and hoodie in favor of an all-black intellectualish outfit with vertical striped silk shirt, slim pants shinny leather shoes matching his sharp glance under the glasses. Absolutely lovely!
Those were my thoughts of the day on the stylish Grammy outfits. Keep it classy and…don’t forget to subscribe to our free newsletter for more online deals and fashion trends.
Featured photo: independent.co.uk